Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 00:05:58 +1200

Thu dark background is a nice idea.

Thanks. I think it works well. You get used to it just like the logo after a while :D

The email I sent with the Globulation 2 heading you wanted might have been blocked by the ML, so here is a copy of the discussion and a imageshack link. Enjoy.

Yes, but without the globules.
Ok. Here is an attempt. If you use it, awesome :D I've brightened, and sharpened it a bit.

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/981/wikiwi0.png

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/