Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:44:47 +1200

>The Text is harder to read than in the old layout. I use a grey tone for my terminals. Maybe this would be an improvement for the webpage too.

You mean gray text or gray background?

I've done a quick thing instead. Any browser that supports transperant png's (IE7, Firefox1.5 or higher, Opera 7 or higher) will see a darker tint inside the boxes so it is easier to read text. I think it works well. I had to remove the rounded edges though, but only Mozilla browsers (Netscape and Firefox) could see them, and the old theme didn't have them, so sharp edges will work for now.

Anyone have any more comments ?? Getting closer to finishing each time :D

--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/