Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Dirname caching for leroy's tla on cygwin

From: Johannes Berg
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Dirname caching for leroy's tla on cygwin
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 00:38:02 +0200

On Wed, 2004-06-30 at 17:30, John Meinel wrote:

> I was actually asking if there was an {arch} archive for these things.

All the stuff I ever did is in my archive, nothing uncommitted ;)
I might put some time into this in August/September, but need to get a
new machine before I can really do that, so don't count on it.

> I did find one at
> http://sourcecontrol.net/?m=showarchive&address@hidden,

There you'd probably be interested in tar--hackerlab--0.

> and another one at
> http://sourcecontrol.net/?m=showarchive&address@hidden

I don't know about that one, but (correct me if I'm wrong) jblack no
longer uses that archive afaik.

johannes