[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Arch Roadmap Draft (the anticipated part 3)

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Arch Roadmap Draft (the anticipated part 3)
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 14:10:50 +0900

address@hidden (James Blackwell) writes:
>> You are wrong and are being rude.
>
> No, I am not wrong. That is exactly what I suspect. I also don't think
> I'm being rude.
>
> I would be more than willing to listen to any rational argument that
> proves my suspicions are unfounded.

Um, James, you made a pretty wild accusation without offering any
support for it.  It's not Tom's job to "prove" that he isn't playing
Stupid Political Games, the onus is on you to show that your accusation
was justified.

-Miles
--
If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.  [George Carlin]