Re: [Xtla-el-dev] Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla commands for daily use

From: Masatake YAMATO
Subject: Re: [Xtla-el-dev] Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla commands for daily use
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:54:41 +0900 (JST)

Hi, I'm a co-developer of xtla.

> Stefan Reichör <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > And, if you have already experience with xtla, how good are the needed
> > commands supported by xtla.el?
> > What is missing?
> > What doesn't work?
>
> Maybe it's just me, but here (emacs 21.3.50.8, latest xtla patch) the
> function that asks for an archive location, category, branch, version
> (e.g. when you run tla-start-project) does not work: it asks for the
> archive,
Something wrong...Could you tell me the prompt? So I can do grep xtla-*.el.

The first prompt xtla developers expect

 Directory containing files to import:

> and immediately afterwards the prompt changes to 'Version:'
> and stays there whatever i type. If i try tab completion in this
> 'Version:' prompt, i get a list of registered archives.

This behavior is what xtla developers expect.
Please input an archive name first the type tab again.
New list for completion of categories in the archive you input is generated.
The behavior is the same for categories, branches, and versions.

Masatake YAMATO