Re: [Gnu-arch-users] changes: tree shows no revisions in version ?

From: Cameron Patrick
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] changes: tree shows no revisions in version ?
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 22:34:35 +0800

Andrei A. Voropaev wrote:

> ++default-version. Can it be the source of the problem? If yes, then can
> I simply change ++default-version to the value preceding patch-log?

You can.  I'm curious as to how it came to be messed up in the first
place, though, as it may cause problems for you later on (e.g. if you
try to commit).  My guess is that you registered an archive with a
non-canonical name (i.e. your archive is address@hidden but you registered it
as address@hidden) and then used the address@hidden archive to get from?  If
this is
the case, you should un-register the address@hidden archive (tla
register-archive -d) and register it again with the correct archive
name.

Cameron.