gwm-general

Re: [Gwm-general] Fw: GWM Style Guide

From: Guylhem Aznar
Subject: Re: [Gwm-general] Fw: GWM Style Guide
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:34:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Tabatha Persad wrote:
> > I haven't started to put one together, but I've been thinking about it.
> > I've been trying to contribute to the changing of the LDP Style Guide.
> >
> > Would you like one independent of that project?  It's probably something I
> > can tackle!

Is your account on fencepost now working?

Due to some university worload I will not be able to do a lot during
april. I could send you the various html files to be put online on
gnu.org/doc.

It uses cvs to submit documents.

> > Also, when you have the GWM site up, I'd like to link to it.  I am
> planning
> > to buy a domain name shortly.  I wouldn't mind even finding a way to
> mirror
> > it, as I have plenty of hosting options available to me over here (good
> > techie friends!).

My hint : get a .info. The DNS is marvellous there, and you can find
whatever you want (I have mauvaise.info for my personal website - the
french equivalent of false.info :-)