gwm-general

Re: [Gwm-general] Fw: GWM Style Guide

From: Tabatha Persad
Subject: Re: [Gwm-general] Fw: GWM Style Guide
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 17:31:43 -0700

Is this the correct link to the current CVS for GWM documents?

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/doc/?cvsroot=www.gnu.org

There didn't appear to be anything within the GWM in CVS, so I thought this
must be it.

Want to make sure that this is where documentation for the project is
supposed to be!

Thanks,
Tabatha