gwm-general

[Gwm-general] Re: Fencepost access

From: Ramakrishnan M
Subject: [Gwm-general] Re: Fencepost access
Date: 13 Apr 2002 19:49:01 +0530

>>> "Tabatha" == Tabatha Persad <address@hidden> writes:

    Tabatha>  I type the command:
    Tabatha>  export CVS_RSH=ssh

    Tabatha>  And then:
    Tabatha>  cvs -z3 address@hidden:/webcvs/ co gwm

    Tabatha>  And if I only type that the first thing of course that it tells
me is that
    Tabatha>  "address@hidden:/webcvs/" is not a valid command.

Are you added into the project "gwm" ?

YOu have to give

   cvs -z3 address@hidden:/webcvs/ co gwm

(note the -d before the login id)

    Tabatha>  But it asks me for a password, which I shouldn't require, because
I did
    Tabatha>  submit a key on my savannah account online yesterday.  I keep
hearing about
    Tabatha>  fencepost access, perhaps this is the missing piece?

It asks me the passphrase too. There is some way by which you can make it work
without it.
I haven't sat down and figured it out yet. Will dig today night.

--
    Ramakrishnan M         (http://www.hackGNU.org/)
    Use Free Software          (http://www.gnu.org/)