gwm-general

Re: [Gwm-general] Fw: GWM Style Guide

From: Guylhem Aznar
Subject: Re: [Gwm-general] Fw: GWM Style Guide
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:59:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, Tabatha Persad wrote:
> know where to go from here.  Could you tell me what my next steps are?  I'm
> not even sure if this completes the access I need to the project!

I don't really know myself. I'm new to the GNU account and project
handling. It confuses me a lot.

> CVS so if you have any pointers... I know where to find documentation on how
> to submit, but I have CVS stuff for LDP, not sure if that interferes?  I
> assume CVS encompasses everything I do within CVS but like I said, I'm a
> newbie there.

The CVS HOWTO is great. Any CVS tutorial will help you getting started.

> I'll have to look into that, although I'm not sure where to get it!

gandi.net or godaddy.com. A .info will work only minutes after you
purhcased it, and any DNS change does not require the traditional 48h
netsol delay (.org/.com/.net)

Guylhem