Re: error :GUILE signaled an error for the expression beginning here #

From: Knute Snortum
Subject: Re: error :GUILE signaled an error for the expression beginning here #
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 08:14:51 -0700

I don't think the error is caused by you not having the font, I think it's that the font doesn't have a glyph (character, sort of) for U+FFFD. I don't think all of the UTF-8 characters will work in the music view. The problem is the non-latin characters in the path of the source file you're trying to compile.

--
Knute Snortum