Re: error :GUILE signaled an error for the expression beginning here #

From: ming tsang
Subject: Re: error :GUILE signaled an error for the expression beginning here #
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 21:03:12 -0400

Hi all,

I lost track of the author who updated the snippet id 197 recently. I adapted to display the UTF-8 character in file path (location) and file name.
I did some test:
1.  file location path that contains UTF-8 character and no UTF-8 character in file name.
2.  no UTF-8 character on the location path but has UTF-8 character on the file name.
3.  Both file location path and file name contain UTF-8 characters.

All three tests were successful - i.e. able to display UTF-8 characters.
However, I cannot open the lilypond in file manager by frecobaldi v3.1.3.
The files are only able to be open inside frecobaldi by file>open; select the right file on the 1,2,3 tests.

Thank Knute for opening up a problem with frecobaldi to resolve this issue.

Thank you everyone for helping. I hope I didn't miss anyone.
Shalom,
yMing Tsang.