Re: error :GUILE signaled an error for the expression beginning here #

From: ming tsang
Subject: Re: error :GUILE signaled an error for the expression beginning here #
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 13:51:55 -0400

Thank you David Kastrup,
As suggested I use \wordwrap-string instead of \wordwrap. It works.
one question: is there any special character for the wrap text OR just when the line fills up it wraps to the next line?

Shalom,
yMing Tsang

On Mon, Jul 12, 2021 at 12:28 PM David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> wrote:
Knute Snortum <ksnortum@gmail.com> writes:

> Aaron Hill:
>
> I would like to be able to see the *entire* command line, but when I write this:
>
> %%%
> \version "2.22.1"
>
> #(define commandLine (object->string (command-line)))
>
> \markup { \wordwrap { \commandLine } }
> %%%
>
> ... the text scrolls off the page (see attached). I can guess why
> \wordwrap doesn't work the way I want: it just sees one big string. Is
> there a way to get the command line string to break or wrap at the
> spaces?

This may be too obvious, but anything wrong with \wordwrap-string ?

--
David Kastrup

--
ming (lyndon) tsang