Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Stable update process (was Re: mxe for window

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Stable update process (was Re: mxe for windows 7 (64 bit))
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 01:54:30 +0200

Volker Grabsch schrieb:
> If we move the version number from index.html back to the *.mk
> files, all those small commits will vanish.
>
> The JavaScript then has a quite easy job to just "fill in" the
> version numbers into the table. On disabled JavaScript, you still
> see the whole package list, just without version numbers.

I went ahead and implemented this approach, because although
this solution might not be perfect, it is a big improvement
over the current situation.

Sorry to all MXE users that this will trigger a total
rebuild (because all *.mk files changed). If this is really
a problem for someone, it might help to touch all files
in "./usr/installed/" before running "make".

Regards,
Volker

--
Volker Grabsch