pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] 0.9x dependencies (Was:Version 0.91 impressions)

From: DPA
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] 0.9x dependencies (Was:Version 0.91 impressions)
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 15:55:38 -0400

Graham wrote:
Thanks Charles, but pcre is not installed by default on MEPIS 3.4, and
when I try to install it, pcre calls for a lot of the GNOME desktop to be installed.
That is odd, on Ubuntu and Debian the only dependencies for libpcre and libpcre-dev are libc6 and libc6-dev... Try the deb hosted on pan.rebelbase.com and let me know if it doesn't work. If it doesn't email me any errors and the dependencies that MEPS has for libpcre.