Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHP3 support

From: Tony (Angles) Puglisi
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHP3 support
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 18:24:46 +0000

As for email, I *almost* always check PHP docs to see if something existed in
php3,
and, if not, I'll make a php3 version of what I need.

However, when it comes to typecasting, I got clueless. This is extremely
fixable.

Also, I did not realize that in php3 this was _very_ bad:

function offTheHook ($arg_array = array())

apparently, putting something = array in a function arg like that is not php3
good.
Again, this is not a big deal.

Anything else I missed, let me know. I recently made a replacement for
array_search, I guess I should put that in the php3 compat functions file. Note
that the real array_search is only in php >= 4.0.6 though!