Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHP3 support

From: Miles Lott
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHP3 support
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 12:46:47 -0600

I think I must be the only developer here that is testing
on php3.  It can be a pain to get both working on the same
box, so I have a machine dedicated to it.  I do not get to
check that often, but when I do I am not afraid to commit
the fixes ;)  I will surely check as much as I can prior
to release.