Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHP3 support

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] PHP3 support
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 16:57:08 -0800

Tony (Angles) Puglisi wrote:

> So I read somewhere that the PHP folks have come up with a license aceptable
> as "free". If so, so you know when they'll start using it?

There has been LOTS of discussion about this. I have personally met with
Rasmus and the VP of the Free Software Foundation about this as well.
The PHP team has finally agreed to resolve this issue but I have no
timeframe. When they finally do then I will be more willing to drop
support for PHP3. I still think we will try and continue PHP3 support
because there isnt much that cant be done with PHP3 so we may continue
with supporting it.

Seek3r