Re: The Weekly Pheromone VII I9 (try 2)

From: Ken Cline
Subject: Re: The Weekly Pheromone VII I9 (try 2)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 13:31:31 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Nasty Ace wrote:

> hi!  re: jpg.
>
> i found that if you're running x-windows on SOLARIS (which is what i'm
> using) and you have xv,  just hitting "y" to answer the show-picture command
> works fine.  it pops a little xv window up and displays the picture.
>
> hope this helps.

Another alternative: save the image to a file and view it
with Netscape (or other browser).

(I choose this method because when I tried to bring up the
image with xv I recieved an "Unsupported JPEG process; SOF
type 0xc2" error.)

I hope this helps also.

Ken.

Ken Cline                             address@hidden
SAIC                                 VOICE (410) 571-0413
Annapolis, MD                          FAX (301) 261-8427