Re: The Weekly Pheromone VII I9 (try 2)

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: Re: The Weekly Pheromone VII I9 (try 2)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 08:42:17 -0600

Ginger Booth writes:
 >     How does one view the jpg attached to that email?  Or do you simply
 > have it on the Swarm web pages somewhere?

If you have a mime capable emailer, then there should be some
way to do it from within that.  If you don't, then just save
the email message and run "munpack" or somesuch offline mime
decoder.  I use MPack version 1.5 at home.  It's available
in source code, I believe.

glen
--
{glen e. p. ropella <address@hidden> |  Send lawyers, guns, and money!  }
{Hive Drone, SFI Swarm Project         |            Hail Eris!            }