Re: BLT Patch (Re: Tcl Plugin?)

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: BLT Patch (Re: Tcl Plugin?)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 13:11:36 -0500 ()

On Tue, 24 Jun 1997, Ken Cline wrote:

> Thanks Glen.
>
> Update:
>
>    BTW, upgrading to 7.6/4.2 makes no difference to the
> libtclobjc configure script, that is I get the exact same
> error:
>     Tcl_AppInit failed: version mismatch: library scripts
>     expect Tcl version 7.5b1 or later but the loaded version
>     is only 105
>
> It appears that the libtclobjc configure script is hard
> coded to search for either tcl7.5/tk4.1 or tcl7.4/tk4.0.

 I did not have an error like this, so I'm confident the problem is in
 your setup rather than the libtclobjc configuration itself.  You did
 completely obliterate the old tcl/tk,didn't you?

 I'm still learning about linux, but I keep thinking that this problem is a
dynamic
 that for me, but if you installed tcl/tk by hand, I bet there is an
 undocumented step where ldconfig has to be updated and made.

But, then again, I might be wrong.

Paul E.. Johnson                        address@hidden
Associate Professor             http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn
Dept. of Political Science      Fax:   (913) 864-5700
University of Kansas            Phone: (913) 864-9086
Lawrence, Kansas 66045