Dropping or cleaning an active schedule

From: Rob Kewley
Subject: Dropping or cleaning an active schedule
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 13:18:05 -0300

Help again

        I am trying to implement a combat simulation in swarm.  I am successful
at getting one iteration of a fairly complex battle on real terrain
data.  However, I want to iterate this battle thousands of times.  My
problem is that at the end of the first battle, there are still actions
on my dynamic schedule that adversely affect the next battle after
initialization.  I tried to remove those actions with a [dynSchedule
removeAll] command, but that generated an error upon leaving the
reinitialization function.  I tried to remove them by creating an index
and usding a [schdeduleIndex remove] command  as I iterated through the
index.  This created the  same error as the removeAll command did.  I
tried to  drop the schedule and create a new one, but the activity would
not let me drop it.  How  do I clean the current dynamic schedule or
drop it and create a new one for my next iteration.  Note that I could
simply drop all my objects and start over clean, but that overhead
executed thousands of times would slow down my program condisderably.
Any suggestions from anyone out there?

Sincerly
Rob Kewley