RE: The Weekly Pheromone VII I9 (try 2)

From: Steven Clark
Subject: RE: The Weekly Pheromone VII I9 (try 2)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 14:27:27 -0400

I'm an old Unix bigot who has tried to set his prejudices aside when
given a very nice desktop machine that runs Windows NT (how oxymoronic).
I do my real work on a Sun, via an X server package that I'm very
impressed with.  But, I get email (and spreadsheets, documents, etc.)
through Microsoft products.

It really, really pains me to say, "just point your mouse on the icon of
the attachment and double click".

Steven J. Clark       address@hidden       313-769-4396
Center for Electronic Commerce, Industrial Technology Institute
Box 1485, Ann Arbor, MI  48106