guix-devel

Re: Update CoC adapted from upstream 2.1 (instead of 1.4)

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Update CoC adapted from upstream 2.1 (instead of 1.4)
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 01:09:46 +0100

Hi,

On 2022-02-25 1:05, zimoun wrote:
So, since we are at it, let give a look at the most recent version v2.1
[3]. :-) I propose to adopt their extended list:

        regardless of age, body size, visible or invisible disability,
        ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression,
        level of experience, education, socio-economic status,
        nationality, personal appearance, race, caste, color, religion,
        or sexual identity and orientation.

Any opposition?

I think this is an excellent idea, Simon (and Ricardo who suggested the same).

Kind regards,

T G-R

Sent from a Web browser.  Excuse or enjoy my brevity.