guix-devel

Re: An appeal to empathy on actual hurt caused by this thread

From: Christine Lemmer-Webber
Subject: Re: An appeal to empathy on actual hurt caused by this thread
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 18:03:54 -0500

Taylan,

You asked me to take the time to explain the hurt you caused, and I did.
I spent a whole day on it.  It was not easy.  In response you provided a
long justification backing up the very thing you were asked not to do,
the very thing identified as causing this much hurt.

But you've made it, beyond a doubt, abundantly clear that this is
exactly what you intended to do, at least.

I hope we never see something unfold like this on this, or any related,
mailing list again.

 - Christine