bibledit-general

[be] Installing BIbledit-Web

From: Tim Beckedorf
Subject: [be] Installing BIbledit-Web
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 21:19:18 +0200

Greetings Teus,

I'm sorry this has taken so long but I'm only able to download considerably
sized files when I'm in a major village. I just got the server running on my
machine and tried to install Bibledit-Web. All went well until I entered the
./configure command and then I received this error:

checking smarty path... /usr/share/php/smarty/libs
checking smarty-gettext... no
configure: error: Could not find the smarty-gettext plugin.

What could have gone wrong in the install portion of the package?

Tim