bibledit-general

Re: [be] Installing BIbledit-Web

From: Tim Beckedorf
Subject: Re: [be] Installing BIbledit-Web
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 15:07:29 +0200

Thank you Teus,

I've downloaded the file twice and tried to unpack it and I've received the following errors:

tar: This does not look like a tar archive
tar: Skipping to next header

gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
tar: Child returned status 1

Tim

On Dec 26, 2012, at 9:32 PM, Teus Benschop wrote:

This version of bibledit-web has not yet been released, because it is still being worked on. But in your case it could be helpful to have this version..

A tarball was created and was stored here for download:

http://bibleconsultants.dyndns.org/downloads/temporal/

It's file bibledit-web-0.7.9.tar.gz.