bibledit-general

Re: [be] Installing BIbledit-Web

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] Installing BIbledit-Web
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 20:59:57 +0100

Hi Tim,

The ./configure script says that it cannot find package smarty-gettext.

Has this package been installed on the server?

Teus.

On 12/25/2012 08:19 PM, Tim Beckedorf wrote:
Greetings Teus,

I'm sorry this has taken so long but I'm only able to download considerably
sized files when I'm in a major village. I just got the server running on my
machine and tried to install Bibledit-Web. All went well until I entered the
./configure command and then I received this error:

checking smarty path... /usr/share/php/smarty/libs
checking smarty-gettext... no
configure: error: Could not find the smarty-gettext plugin.

What could have gone wrong in the install portion of the package?

Tim