Re: GNUstep Base 1.11.0

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: GNUstep Base 1.11.0
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 14:45:18 +0100

On 2005-07-23 14:38:32 +0100 Benoit Astruc <benoit.astruc@free.fr> wrote:

Oups, i remember I read it somewhere but i forget it and use only make. But
it changes nothing I have the same error.
GSRunLoopCtxt.m is being compiled because the make script try to compil the subproject unix which contain it and GSRunLoopWatcher

        Is the sub project unix usefull for me ?

No ... it's part of the base library and should not be built for the additions library. I fixed that in CVS ... if you don't have CVS set up you can hack base/Source/GNUmakefile to remove the lines adding the unix subproiject.