Re: GNUstep Base 1.11.0

From: Benoit Astruc
Subject: Re: GNUstep Base 1.11.0
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 15:49:11 +0200

On 2005-07-23 14:25:34 +0100 Benoit Astruc <benoit.astruc@free.fr> wrote:

What weere the other two comple errors? Perhaps I can put fixes for them into CVS?
        Bug #13893 in NSRunLoop.h
You have this code :
typedef enum {
#ifdef __MINGW__
ET_HANDLE,
#else
ET_RDESC, /* Watch for descriptor becoming readable. */
ET_WDESC, /* Watch for descriptor becoming writeable. */
#endif
ET_RPORT, /* Watch for message arriving on port. */
/* For binary compatibility we have an extra ifdef... */
#ifndef __MINGW__
ET_EDESC /* Watch for descriptor with out-of-band data. */
#endif
} RunLoopEventType;
        which don't compil when MINGW isn't defined.

I don't understand that ... (since it certainly compiles for me) ... if __MINGW__ is not defined, the above reduces to -

My error, I have read ifdef where it was ifndef, well the issue is the opposite. Don't work when __MINGW__ is defined.

I think your suggested improvement is good ... but I don't see how you got a problem unless you defined __MINGW__ for some reason.

Because in fact I have not defined __MINGW__ :-) You fixed it so it's good.