Re: Feedback about: the webapp, the project itself, etc.

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Feedback about: the webapp, the project itself, etc.
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 12:58:20 +0200

> Antenore Gatta wrote:
> > As we are still in beta stage, I propose to add a link at the bottom
> > of the page like:
> >
> > "Are you experiencing a problem displaying this page with your browser?"

Option 1:

  "Please send broken links and other suggestions to
   address@hidden, thank you."

Instead of adding something specific about "broken links", "problem
displaying" or "suggestions", maybe we should add something more general:

Option 2:

  "Send any flame, comment, feedback, etc. to
   address@hidden"

   I am not sure if such text is appropriate, can be improved, or ...

Showing the association list, instead of the development one, we promote its
use!  IMHO, the association list should be the kernel of the GNU Herds
project.

Proposal at http://gnuherds.org