gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] Start of an OpenMP Implementation Spec

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Start of an OpenMP Implementation Spec
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:28:30 +0200

 I once had this silly idea of translating a set of openMP programs, ( or
rather first collecting them ), representative of what have to be solved into
runnable examples for the different systems we would like to support.

 How about this ?

 Does anybody think this is stupid ?

 A set of hand translated examples to run on threaded/clustered machines ?

 Now I would like some feedback, this would be an easy piece to start with, and
anybody can do it even if they are not into the inner workings of compilers and
such.

 / Lars Segerlund.