gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] Start of an OpenMP Implementation Spec

From: Scott Robert Ladd
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] Start of an OpenMP Implementation Spec
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:19:11 -0400

Lars Segerlund wrote:
 I once had this silly idea of translating a set of openMP programs, ( or
rather first collecting them ), representative of what have to be solved into
runnable examples for the different systems we would like to support.

 How about this ?

I did this several months ago, and posted them to the list. I received almost no comment.

I still have the files about; I can repost them if people are interested.

 A set of hand translated examples to run on threaded/clustered machines ?

I did various threaded (pthreads, processes, etc.) examples; I could also quickly put together an MPI example, too.

--
Scott Robert Ladd