Re: What kinds of bindings are to be included

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: What kinds of bindings are to be included
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 20:39:31 +0200

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003, Andreas Rottmann wrote:

> I am not too strongly comitted to either name, altough I'd vote for
> guile-gnome.

I like it better too, and would choose it if there is a possibility of
renaming the GNU project to guile-gnome. Otherwise I vote for guile-gtk
at this point. Marius?

> I think that over time we might aggregate bindings of more and more of
> the GNOME APIs, which will probably make a global ChangeLog a bit
> unwieldly..

What should go into /usr/share/doc/guile-gnome on Debian, then? Just a
thought... I would rather go for the hypothetical anti-tool, that takes
a global ChangeLog and tells you the logs for only one directory ;)

Regards,

wingo