[Mldonkey-users] GuiProtocol - official spec

From: Ofer Nave
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] GuiProtocol - official spec
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 16:04:47 -0800 (PST)

Attention any MLDonkey developers, or developers who have worked on
MLDonkey GUIs.

I would like to implement the GuiProtocol in perl in a module form, so
that others can painlessly interface with MLDonkey in perl.  I would like
to get an official spec for the GuiProtocol, but the best thing I can find
so far is:

http://mldonkey.lemmster.de/wiki/index.php/GuiProtocol

What do all the people who develop the various gui clients use as their
reference?

-ofer