Re: [Mldonkey-users] GuiProtocol - official spec

From: Petter E. Stokke
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] GuiProtocol - official spec
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:12:35 +0100

On Tuesday 25 January 2005 22:41, Jörg Maisenbacher wrote:
> You don't have to learn OCAML, at least i didn't. If you have little
> programming skills, you will be able to recognize function-calls, or the
> equvalents in OCAML and so on. And then you will see, how the
> gui-messages are built, and ...and... and...

Although I personally have to agree that the mldonkey source is extremely
readable in this regard (and I can't speak a word of OCaml), there's always
the option of reading the KMLDonkey (libkmldonkey) source if you find C++
easier to read. It's only a client side implementation, of course, but it's a
complete implementation as of 2.5.16 at least.

--
Petter E. Stokke <address@hidden> http://www.gibreel.net/
PGP key: http://www.gibreel.net/key.asc