Run Problems

From: Fayard Fabien
Subject: Run Problems
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 16:31:24 +0200

Hi,
I'm a french engineer student (please forgive my bad english) and i have
to do a project for my school...
I've to upgrade the project of Olivier JAUZE (that have ever asked this
mailing list three month ago) :
"Action Groups in Agronomy Study of nursing cows ".

I work under Win2000 & Jbuilder4
I've installed swarm 2.1.1, put the new .dll & .jar

The compilation gives no errors but when i start the simulation i've :

Exception caught: no javaswarm in java.library.path
Exception occurred during event dispatching:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: createBegin
        at swarm.SwarmEnvironmentCImpl.createBegin(Native Method)
        at swarm.Globals.<clinit>(Globals.java:25)
        at Frame.lancementExperience(Frame.java:193)
        at Frame.access$3(Frame.java:14)
        at Frame$5.actionPerformed(Frame.java:137)
        at
javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1450)
        at
javax.swing.AbstractButton$ForwardActionEvents.actionPerformed(AbstractB
utton.java:1504)
        at
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.ja
va:378)
        at
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:250)
        at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonList
ener.java:216)
        at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:3717)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:2595)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1216)
        at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:2458)
        at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:2223)
        at
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:2132)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:1203)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForHierarchy(EventDispatchThrea
d.java:134)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.
java:101)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:96)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:88)

I've also included the path of swarm.jar in the "project properties" of
JBuilder...so i don't know what to do !

Thanks in advance

Fabien