Re: Repast? What about...

From: Nick Collier
Subject: Re: Repast? What about...
Date: 29 Oct 2001 08:33:31 -0500

Hi,

As Rick pointed out you can get more info about RePast at
http://repast.sourceforge.net. I'm the primary develop of repast so if
you have any questions you can ask me as well.

Repast is written entirely in java, has similar dynamic scheduling
facilities as Swarm, but, I think, easier to use.

Nick

On Mon, 2001-10-29 at 03:12, Jozef Babjak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I hear about Repast, some enviroment similar Swarm. What is this and what
> is difference between Repast and Swarm and what is same/similar?
>
> Where i can find more informations about Repast?
>
> Jozef Babjak
>

> address@hidden

Nick Collier
Social Science Research Computing