Re: [Adonthell-general] SRPMS for Adonthell and Waste's Edge

From: Mathieu Bridon
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] SRPMS for Adonthell and Waste's Edge
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:48:31 +0100

Ok, I finally managed to build the RPM for adonthell-0.3.4, following
more or less the Fedora Packaging Guidelines :)

One problem I had, is that lots of source files are executables (did I
already say they were very strict ? :). Basically, I have to add those
2 lines in my spec file, which is ind of annoying as it could be done
upstream:
find src/ -type f -print0 | xargs -0 -n 250 chmod a-x
chmod a-x COPYING README

If you could fix that for 0.3.5, it would be great (as well as a
french translation :D)

Hope I can try to play the game today :)

Mathieu