Re: [Adonthell-general] SRPMS for Adonthell and Waste's Edge

From: Mathieu Bridon
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] SRPMS for Adonthell and Waste's Edge
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:11:47 +0100

Le Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:11:51 +0100,
"Kai Sterker" <address@hidden> a écrit :

> On Feb 18, 2008 1:48 PM, Mathieu Bridon <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
> > One problem I had, is that lots of source files are executables
> > (did I already say they were very strict ? :). Basically, I have to
> > add those 2 lines in my spec file, which is ind of annoying as it
> > could be done upstream:
>
> Not sure if the files come from CVS in that form or whether they are
> just messed up on my file system. I can make sure they are 644 before
> creating the dist. That should fix the problem for you.
What do you call a "dist" ? If that's the package of the release,
that's what I took (the tar.gz package). So yes, it would be great if
you could ensure abour that (and not only for making the RPMs, source
files don't need to be executable...)

I'm running into some troubles to make the RPMs properly (if you know
"mock", it's giving me troubles :), but I think I could have something
ready for tonight or tomorrow.

Mathieu