[Adonthell-general] [OT] screenshots not being displayed at adonthell we

From: shirish शिरीष
Subject: [Adonthell-general] [OT] screenshots not being displayed at adonthell website
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 20:01:46 +0530

HI all,
 I went to the adonthell website and tried to see screenshots and the
art gallery. Both times I got the following error.

This was on a machine which was windows based running FF 3.6.3 . This
has happened few times when I have tried seeing it in different
machines.

Can somebody look it up. I know this isn't something that should be on
the mailing list but still would be nice to see.

The only way you would have more people flocking to help is when they
are able to see some screenshots from time to time.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल