Re: [Adonthell-general] [OT] screenshots not being displayed at adonthe

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] [OT] screenshots not being displayed at adonthell website
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 20:27:50 +0200

2010/7/8 shirish शिरीष <address@hidden>:

> Awaiting the re-release of WE . I do hope it
> is accompanied by comprehensive release/change notes so we know what's
> changed.

Everything :-). But seriously, under the hood it's a new codebase,
which took some inspirations from v0.3, but has a lot of stuff
rewritten from scratch. On the outside, the graphics will all be
redone, but they are largely the same otherwise. Plot and dialogue
will be unchanged, although I am tempted to make a minor correction in
the ending scene to pave the way for the next demo game. Will probably
boil down to an additional half sentence ;-). The ending credits will
feature more names as well, though I don't think that counts ;-).

Real changes will be coming after the re-release.

> (Slightly OT)Grumbel's blog is also inspiring.
> http://grumbel.blogspot.com/ I just wish it was more known than it is
> at present. Some of his earlier posts are really cool.

I check it every once in a while, actually :-).

Kai