Re: [Adonthell-general] [OT] screenshots not being displayed at adonthe

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] [OT] screenshots not being displayed at adonthell website
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 11:57:20 +0200

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 11:01 AM, James Nash <address@hidden> wrote:

> Gah! Serves me right for not reading all my mails before responding. Looks
> like you've fixed the gallery already. Yay!

It's a static page now, so updating will mean a bit more work, but for
now it should be fine. Really lucky too, to stumble upon the nice
script. Much better than anything I could have done myself in the
amount of time.

I'm still thinking about a bit of a refresh of the website. It's kind
of bloated and parts of it are obsoleted by the Wiki. OTOH, the design
is still neat and kind of more fitting than any old standard web 2.0
look & feel. Actually, it's not even the bloat that bothers me so
much, rather that a lot of those pages haven't had an update in a long
time.

> You're most welcome to put the censer and dragon art up. You can get them
> from Flickr:

Fantastic. Also figured that there is more stuff, like the Redwyne Inn
aerial view or the demo village map that would make nice artwork. Have
to scavenge my HDD to see if there's even more.

Kai