Re: [Adonthell-general] [OT] screenshots not being displayed at adonthe

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] [OT] screenshots not being displayed at adonthell website
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 17:16:37 +0200

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:

> Fantastic. Also figured that there is more stuff, like the Redwyne Inn
> aerial view or the demo village map that would make nice artwork. Have
> to scavenge my HDD to see if there's even more.

There's new stuff in the galleries since yesterday:

  http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/screenshot/index.shtml
  http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/art_gallery/index.shtml

I'll try to give the other parts some treatment too, but coding and
preparing the WE re-release has priority. So if somebody wants to go
over things (or suggest changes), feel free!

Kai