Re: [Adonthell-general] [OT] screenshots not being displayed at adonthe

From: shirish शिरीष
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] [OT] screenshots not being displayed at adonthell website
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 13:04:07 +0530

in-line :-

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 01:22, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:
<snipped>
> Well, never mind. Screenshots are back:
>
>  http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/screenshot/index.shtml
>
> Art gallery will follow in an hour or so. Tomorrow I'll try to upload
> some new stuff too.

Impressive.

> @cirrus: would you mind if I added the censer and dragon to the art
> gallery? Otherwise, only the screenshot section will see new stuff.

I have been trying to see what's been happening at the Adonthell
development side . I looked the archives of the development list as
well as the general list . It seems there has been lots of spam on
both the lists. It would be good if somebody would delete all that
spam. If needed I can look at them on a week-end basis. Looking if
spam is there and delete it retroactively.
(Sort of volunteering) . Lemme know what you think about that.

Also could you guys think of having a sort of mail/feed list kind of
thing to complement the Adonthell news .
http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/news/index.shtml . I wanted to see the
archives of the Adonthell news (previous posts) but that seems to be
impossible. It would also do good to have a video out once in a while
as well me thinks.

I really like most of the work grumbel does.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल