Re: [Adonthell-general] [OT] screenshots not being displayed at adonthe

From: shirish शिरीष
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] [OT] screenshots not being displayed at adonthell website
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 20:50:21 +0530

at bottom :-

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 20:46, Kai Sterker <address@hidden> wrote:
> There's new stuff in the galleries since yesterday:
>
>  http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/screenshot/index.shtml
>  http://adonthell.linuxgames.com/art_gallery/index.shtml
>
> I'll try to give the other parts some treatment too, but coding and
> preparing the WE re-release has priority. So if somebody wants to go
> over things (or suggest changes), feel free!

Really cool stuff. I just wish there is a way to differentiate between
new and old content.
Although this could wait. Awaiting the re-release of WE . I do hope it
is accompanied by comprehensive release/change notes so we know what's
changed.

(Slightly OT)Grumbel's blog is also inspiring.
http://grumbel.blogspot.com/ I just wish it was more known than it is
at present. Some of his earlier posts are really cool.

for e.g. look at this one
http://grumbel.blogspot.com/2005/11/beyond-polycount.html (/OT)

Looking forward to development on the same.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल