Re: [GNU ELPA] eglot-x.el: Protocol extensions for Eglot

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: [GNU ELPA] eglot-x.el: Protocol extensions for Eglot
Date: Sat, 6 May 2023 14:51:20 +0100

On Sat, May 6, 2023 at 2:12 PM Felician Nemeth
<felician.nemeth@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can surely try to submit these extension one-by-one as patches to
> Eglot, but my first attempt was friendly rejected, so I think a package
> collecting these rejected extension is a good thing.  Also, even my
> patches implementing standard LSP features take a long time to be
> processed, so temporarily collecting some extensions in the eglot-x
> package allows me to work in my own pace.

I don't recall the details (or the discussion, do you have the link?)
but looking at eglot-x I see around 10-20 new things, I don't remember
you submitting 10-20 new separate things.  So start with the one you think
is the most valuable, most popular, and has the  highest chance of
integration.

João