Re: When can we expect a version 1.0 of the GNU Operating System?

From: Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro
Subject: Re: When can we expect a version 1.0 of the GNU Operating System?
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 19:38:38 -0200

Em Mon, 24 Nov 2014 14:46:41 +0000
Brandon Invergo <address@hidden> escreveu:

> I just want to reiterate (like in my last email), that I've been
> mainly being pedantic about terminology since my first email.  I
> don't mean to denigrate what you guys are doing; I fully support it.

You fully support it modulo calling it "the GNU system", therefore you
*almost* fully support it. ;-)

> I just wanted to share some thoughts that I've had about all of these
> terms over the last year or so (indeed, long before this topic came
> up...this was just a good opportunity to try putting them into words).

It has been, indeed, an enlightening discussion.

> In any case, I'll bow out now to think more about what everyone has
> said and to come to some conclusions for myself.

Please, don't forget to share your conclusion with us. :-)

--
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) There is no system but GNU;