Re: [Info-gne]Stop nonsens

From: Alexander Braun
Subject: Re: [Info-gne]Stop nonsens
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 06:58:55 +0100 (CET)

sorry, I just saw the question was already answered...

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Alexander Braun wrote:

->->Now, the FSF's plans are give all the support to the Nupedia project. So
->->Nupedia will become the official GNU encyclopedia.
->->
->
->hallo hector,
->does this mean gne is dead? if so, we all are wasting our time on the gne
->mailing-lists. i think it's perfectly ok to support nupedia, but i just
->want to know what's going on here. Or did I misunderstand your last mails?
->