openvortex-dev

Re: [Openvortex-dev] CVS updated. Lets your kernels crash :)

From: J. Gordon Wolfe
Subject: Re: [Openvortex-dev] CVS updated. Lets your kernels crash :)
Date: 08 Aug 2003 14:38:49 -0400

On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 06:06, Ryan Underwood wrote:
> So far, so very good here too... thanks for the update Manuel.
>
> The f**king stereo swapping is finally gone for me!  anyone else?
>
> Ryan

Hmm... I thought I heard it stereo swap yesterday, but now that you
mention it I haven't noticed one at all today.  Maybe I was imagining it
yesterday, or who knows?  But anyway, right now it looks like they might
really be gone (knock on wood)!  Makes me wonder what made the
difference...

 - Gordon
--
J. Gordon Wolfe <address@hidden>